Monday 7 November 2011

Mother's been...

Mum's been down for the weekend and this is what we did:
Went to Juimmy's Farm

Started Chistmas Shopping
Met a handsome doctor, worked out his life story!
Played board games with the boys
Read stories
Cooked supper
Nattered till late
Got up
Had bath
Laid and made breakfast
Sorted out boys
Went to Hockey
Met handsome young hockey player, worked out HIS life story
Played with boys
Helped make lunch
Cleared up
Went for Walk
Sorted out top bedroom
Hoovered
Put Boys to bed
Read stories
Watched Downton
Got up
Bathed
Sorted out boys
Made breakfast
Took boys to school
Sorted out laundy
Changed beds
Hoovered
More Christmas shopping
Met handy handsome workman - found out HIS lifestory
Mended fridge door
Put in new lightbulbs
Cleaned kitchen
Fetched boy from school
Gave me a BIG hug and left...
Please God whatever she's on can I PLEASE have some!!!!

9 comments:

Expat mum said...

Whirlwind indeed! When mine's here she comes for a month!

Zoƫ said...

So far, my Mother has never come to stay ...

I may just count my blessings! xx

Spencer Park said...

I love my mum but she does drive me mad!

Rob-bear said...

Downright scary, that!

mrsnesbitt said...

Bless, I miss mine so much xxx

Irene said...

My mother was never that handy. I had to cater to her. She was like having another kid around. But I do mis her.

Tattieweasle said...

Expat Mum - she blows in and out and the only thing that drives us niots is she puts thing back in the wrong place and it takes us months to find them again!
Zoe - wish my MIL would take the hint...
Spencer Park - I think that is why they were put on this earth!
Rob-Bear - yep I sometimes think so!
Mrs Nesbitt - when it does happen I'll miss her like mad as well.
Nora - My Nan ( mum's mum ) was liek that maybe that is why my Mum is such a dervish now!

Jen Walshaw said...

This made me pine for my mum, god this winter is getting harder and harder

Tattieweasle said...

The MadHouse - {{{HUGS}}} To help look forward to winter make sure you have a treat each week whether it is a trip to the cinema, a coffee with friends, a meal out, a big hot bath with candles and a glass of wine etc and book it in so it is a treat, something to look forward to. It really helps so I am told so I am trying it too.

Go on you know you want to...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin