Tuesday 15 November 2011

Bringing up Boys: Conversations with my Youngest


Bog Boy: I love you pieces of bobs
Me: To bits of pieces?
Bog Boy: No bobs of pieces
Me: Bits and bobs?
Bog Boy: No pieces and bits
Me: Not just I love you lots?

There is silence from Bog Boy and he just looks at me as if to say: You clearly don't get this do you.
I enjoy our conversations  in the car I find them edifying and illuminating and just sometimes puzzling in a warm and woolly way. The rest f the journey he listened to Train: Calling All Angels one of his favourite songs...


5 comments:

Expat mum said...

Great song choice!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! This is what is so incredible about blogging, you can look back at those conversations in years to come and they'll a lovely warm smile to your heart.

CJ xx

About Last Weekend said...

Great exhange... as Crystal these are the quotes you wish you'd written down years ago when they were tiny....

Irene said...

I would like to be loved bobs to pieces. What a very unique way to be loved. You better treasure it while you can. XOXcalid

Tattieweasle said...

Expat Mum - he has impeccable taste
CJ - little snap shots I call them and they do warm my heart!
About Last Weekend - there are so many wish I could capture them all!
Nora - I like bobs of pieces too and I love them back just as much!

Go on you know you want to...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin