1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was going to be called Sian but Grandad put a stop to that saying with a surname like Helps I wouldn’t be off to the best of starts!!!!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week in frustration over the state of my life and everything that that encompasses.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Nope it’s awful and I am very aware of that fact. Was publically humiliated by my father-in-law over the state of it too
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Roast beef sandwiches with horseradish.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, two edible boys.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Unsure of that. I’m told I have a very sharp tongue and I might scare myself.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
I don’t think so.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way there are plenty of safer ways to scare myself silly – looking at my bank statement springs to mind!.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
All of them bar All bran or anything too healthy – currently eating Cheerios in the morning. Sometimes have a run on Porridge. Never been known to refuse Frosties/Cocopops/Frutloops etc.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Very, very rarely although I mean to ‘cos it’s such a fag when you have to put them on again!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Depends what’s facing me. Strong to climb Everest? Then perhaps but very very slowly. Strong to face loneliness? Well not in company but would get on with it on my own.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Not ice cream - sorbet and if that, then lemon every time!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Being fearful. I am such a wimp and always worried about what people think!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS (TROUSERS) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark blue jeans and faded blue Sloppy Joes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Piece of cake which I promised to save for The Boy but decided to eat ‘cos I thought it would go stale - now have to replace it so he won’t notice, which means buying a whole new cake!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of my computer and the thumping and banging upstairs of the whippet as she rolls ( I think) around on the floor - I have no idea why she’s doing this just a manic Monday I suppose.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple - of course!!!!!!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cut grass – reminds me of summers as a child and being allowed to ride in Granny Sue’s wooden wheelbarrow up and down the garden.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The registrar at school to say I had not found anyone else to replace me as Parent Schools Liaison so I’d be doing it again this year…..
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brunette with natural white highlights.
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel but it changes in the light from grey to green to brown - so I’ve been told.
29. Do you wear contacts?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Apart from Sorbet? Proper Chinese food. Husband hates it; so get it oh, so very, very, rarely…
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Always happy endings even in horror stories...
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Ice Age on TV. Bourne Ultimatum in the Cinema.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Wearing a brown stripey fleece and black padded waistcoat – it’s cold outside!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both – summer for lazing on the lawn and dozing in the heat; winter for brisk bright mornings and getting a move on!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Cuddles when feeling sad, kisses when feeling … well I leave that to your imaginations!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. What book are you reading now?
Atonement by Ian McEwan; Cow by Hannah Velten; Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris and The Devil’s Cub by Georgette Heyer. I like to have a choice at bedtime/bathtime etc.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Ugly Betty/Argentina vs RSA.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles – I enjoy singing along and anyway Mick Jagger scares me!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
In physical time the Magnetic North Pole; in distance (if home is the UK) then Hawaii/Hong Kong and the bit inbetween.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Still looking for it….
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Carmarthen in Wales
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone’s - I'm nosey.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?